ABC-Animal - Nutrition Chronicle
Dog Cookies’Recipe. Do it yourself !
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups of corn flour
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 ounces of melted butter
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix the flours together.
- In another bowl, mix the chicken broth, melted butter and milk and then add it to the flour mixture.
- Add the egg and then the egg yolk.
- Knead the dough for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough until it is about half an inch thick (or thinner for crunchier cookies) and cut into pieces.
Cooking Time, Freezing and Watch Weight
Bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes (time may vary with different ovens and the thickness of cookies).
Freeze the cookies, since they do not contain any preservatives. At room temperature, they will only keep for a few days.
Warning! Give your animal cookies, but watch his weight!